Ask a Question
Buy Palemoon Ebony Bowl Blanks Turning Wood Blanks With Free Shipping.
Pale moon Ebony also called as black and white ebony. It’s popular among U.S guitar luthiers and Africans. This Southeast Asian wood is the most difficult perplexing exotic wood in the wood market. Pale moon Ebony has been used as the guitar drop tops for years.
The wood has good working properties; it machines, glues, turns and finishes well. The wood has a natural oil content which leaves the product finished. The wood is very expensive and less available in the market. The wood is dense and heavy but it’s a smooth tonewood with appealing traits to many guitar players. The visually stunning effect attracts guitar lovers.
- Scientific Name: Diospyros malabarica (syn. Diospyros embryopteris, D. peregrina).
- Common Name(s): Black and White Ebony, Pale Moon Ebony, Exotic Ebony.
- AIR DRIED FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR, MOISTER CONTENT: 9%
- This Turning Blanks for woodturnings is supplied by the Exotic Wood Zone which has a collection of some of the finest exotic wood products. Our products are defect-free and we guarantee 100% product satisfaction. We are happy to answer your queries to serve you better.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your selection we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Experience the best exotic woods in the world and build your own product with woodturning supplies.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.