Ask a Question
Buy East Indian Rosewood Bowl Blanks Turning Wood Blanks With Free Shipping.
- East Indian Rosewood is rare and hard to come by exotic wood species from India. These species are now endangered and are now protected. However, they are exclusively imported by Exotic Wood Zone with CITES permits.
- These woodturning blanks can be used in a lathe to build your dream woodworking designs. The turning blanks can be used to make spindles, table, or other furniture legs, and also for other small turnings of your desires.
Rosewood species are comparatively difficult to work because of its high density and interlocked nature. However, this piece is air-dried well. Moreover, it glues and finishes well to make an excellent final product.
- Scientific Name: Dalbergia latifolia.
- Common Name(s): East Indian Rosewood, Indian Rosewood, Sonokeling.
- AIR DRIED FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR, MOISTER CONTENT: 9%
- This Bowl Blanks for woodturnings is supplied by the Exotic Wood Zone which has a collection of some of the finest exotic wood products. Our products are defect-free and we guarantee 100% product satisfaction. We are happy to answer your queries to serve you better.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your selection we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Experience the best exotic woods in the world and build your own product with woodturning supplies.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.