Ambrosia Maple Guitar Fingerboard Blank
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Buy Ambrosia Maple/Quarter sawn maple Guitar Luthier Fingerboards/Banjo Fretboard Blank .
We Are Selling Different Sizes Of Fingerboards: Mandolin/Ukulele, Classical/Steel String, Steel String/Electric, 4 String Bass, 5 String Bass, 6 String Bass, and Wide/7 String, you can choose which size you want to buy.
All my Ambrosia Maple fingerboards/ fretboards are quarter sawn (Quarter-sawn wood is more stable than plain-sawn. Not only is it less prone to cupping, it also expands and contracts less. Quarter-sawn provides a “quieter” and straighter face grain than plain-sawn)
- Scientific Name: Acer spp
- Quality Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
- All Pieces are Air Dried and ready to use, Moister Content: 9%
- Our products are defect-free and we guarantee 100% product satisfaction. We are happy to answer your queries to serve you better.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your selection we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
|Size||Length||Width||Thickness (Not Sanded)|
|Mandolin/Ukulele||12" or 30.4cm||2" or 5cm||3/8" or 9.5 mm|
|Classical/Steel String||21" or 53.34cm||2 3/4" or 6.9cm||3/8" or 9.5 mm|
|Steel String/Electric||21" or 53.34cm||2 1/2" or 6.3cm||3/8" or 9.5 mm|
|4 String Bass||26" or 66cm||2 3/4" or 6.9cm||3/8" or 9.5 mm|
|5 String Bass||28" or 71.1cm||3 1/4" or 8.2cm||3/8" or 9.5 mm|
|6 String Bass||28" or 71.1cm||3 3/4" or 9.5cm||3/8" or 9.5 mm|
|Wide/7 String||21" or 53.34cm||3" or 7.6cm||3/8" or 9.5 mm|
Note: This sale price is for one piece. This Picture Is Only A Sample Piece. You Will Get Almost Same Piece