Buy High Quality Black Palm Unique Pen Blanks With Free Shipping
Available Sizes: 3/4" x 3/4" x 4"
3/4"x 3/4" x 5"
3/4" x 3/4" x 6"
Package Quantity: 1 Piece, 2 Piece, 5 Piece, 12 Piece, 24 Piece
Botanical Name : Borassus flabellifer.
Common Name(s): Black Palm, Palmyra Palm.
Black Palm Turning Blanks has a very soft and mushy center. The wood is highly variable in its strength, weight, and hardness because of the non-homogenous property.
- Pen Blanks/Pen turning blanks have several usage other than making wooden pen or pens.
- Once picked up accurate pen blanks will create excellent product such as spinning tops, beer bottle openers and more.
- With appropriate wood species along with pen turning kits and pen making supplies, vibrant types of pens can be created.
- This wood is found in a lighter tan or light brown colored body. The fibres are more densely packed being more sparse toward the centre of the tree.
- The grains are straight, has no growth rings, knots, or defects. Black Palm has a medium to fine texture, though it is by no means even or uniform.
- It has arduous workability with machines and tools. The lighter colored body of the wood tends to absorb larger quantities of finish, so care must be taken during finishing.
- Black Palm has their usage at Flooring, boatbuilding, walking sticks, knife and tool handles, rafters, furniture, and turned objects.
- Apart from other wood turning blanks, which can make wooden pen, it has its strength in pen turning blanks.
Common uses: Black Palm Wood is often used to make pens, because the wood is sturdy and has a beautiful grain. Pens made from Black Palm Wood can also be quite expensive, because the wood is not very common. The wood is commonly used for pens, chessmen, spinning tops; legs, spindles, and pegs for furniture; balusters and newel posts for architecture
Our products are defect-free and we guarantee 100% product satisfaction. We are happy to answer your queries to serve you better.
We Providing Free Shipping In USA
If for any reason you are not happy with your selection we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
*Pictures is for representational purpose only, you will get a similar product
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
1) Are these sizes true sizes?
Yes, these sizes are True. The Measurements that you see are what you will be getting. For example, if it says 2" x 2" x 12” then that's the exact size you will be getting. However, If you ask, it will be planned or jointed. Then the answer is no. It will be rough sawn cut sizes.
2) Are these kiln-dried or air-dried
80 percent of our stock is kiln-dried. The stock that is not kiln dried is East Indian Rosewood, Gaboon Ebony, and Black palm. Leopardwood that's 2” and above is not kiln dried. We normally sell this kiln-dried. But the current stock is not kiln dried.
3) What is Moisture?
Kiln-dried are mostly between 8-10 percent. We are located in St. Louis, Missouri so we have high humidity and hence our moisture is high. Air-dried varies mostly by 12-15 percent.
4) Are these Quarter Cut or Rift sawn or Flat sawn?
This varies. However, 100 percent of our back and sides, neck blanks, and fingerboards are Quarter cut and book matched except Birdseye maple.
5) Are these rough cuts?
Yes, most of our lumber, luthier products, turning blanks, bowl blanks, etc are all rough cut. We do plane body blanks and this option is added when you buy. We do plane them down at no extra cost.
6) Are these Planned or Jointed?
Not planned or jointed. We do this occasionally for customers who don't have access to a planer or jointer at no extra cost.
7) Would you plane this piece?
Yes, we can do this. At this moment we are backed up but in exceptional cases, we can help out. Please email at email@example.com
8) Would you joint this for me?
Again we can do this at no extra cost if time permits us. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Do you do custom cut?
Yes, we do custom size orders. But there has to be a minimum of $200 order. But again we try our best to help out in other cases if we can.
10) How is board foot calculated?
You take the length x width x thickness and then divide this by 144 (if all measurements are in inches)Here’s an example. A Lumber piece measures 20” wide, 48” long, and 1” thick Then the board feet will be 20 x 48 x 1
11) Why is lumber so expensive?
Even though most of the moisture is removed from lumber, wood is still a dense material. Most of the ground freight carriers built the companies to deliver packages much smaller in dimension and lighter than the weight of lumber. When it comes to lumber due to the sheer size of it, shipping companies charge a lot for shipping. We offer free shipping. That's why you are in good hands as we deal with the shipping companies ourselves and get you the best rate and sell the products at on rate.
12)What kind of lumber do you stock?
Our specialty is hardwood lumber both exotic and domestic except for Basswood.
13)Does Exotic Wood Zone straight line rip and plane their lumber?
We give you the option. We know some people like to work with the most width and thickness possible. If we are not very busy then we do this for free. Please email us with any special requests to email@example.com
We like to keep things simple, and that includes getting your lumber products to you as efficiently as possible. Hence we have added free shipping on 100 percent of products.
14)When will my order ship?
Once we receive your order, we generally start processing it within one business day. From there, the products included in your order will dictate how quickly we can ship them. We’ll keep you updated along the way, and send an email that includes delivery tracking information when your order departs our facility. If you have schedule questions before placing your order, feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get them answered. If you want this shipped asap please email us also. If it's not urgent don't do it as someone who needs it shipped as soon as possible will get it delayed.
15) I'm placing a large order. Do you ship via freight?
Yes, we utilize a network of freight shipping companies and are happy to arrange that for you.
16) I live outside of the United States. Will you ship to me?
Yes, we do ship internationally. Please do email us with the shipping cost. International shipping is not free.
17)Can I track my order once it leaves your warehouse?
Yes, once your order is submitted, processed, and leaving our facility, you’ll receive an email notification sharing delivery tracking information.
18)Am I allowed to return a product for a refund?
Yes, we have a 60-day return policy we pay for return shipping and we don't charge restocking fees. This is the best guarantee offered by us because we believe our customers need the best treatment and best pricing.