Flame Honduran Mahogany Wood Bowl Blanks
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 19 items left in stock!
Buy Flame Honduran Mahogany Bowl Blanks Turning Wood Blanks .
- Mahogany is a dense wood with dark colors and close grains.
- The density of Mahogany wood adds a great punch and projection to the tone featuring a “woody” character.
- Easy to work with tools and glues well.
- The wood takes a beautiful finish after all the manufacturing process. Hence, it’s popular among small and huge manufacturers.
- These wood-turning blanks can be used in a lathe to build your dream woodworking designs. The turning blanks can be used to make spindles, tables, or other furniture legs, and also for other small turnings of your desires.
- Flame Mahogany wooden blanks are Favored for Woodturnings, Wood Projects, Custom Pool Cues, Gun Knife Scales, Bottle Stoppers, Handles, fine furniture and cabinetry, inlays, and musical instruments, turnings, and other small specialty objects.
- Scientific Name: Swietenia macrophylla.
- Common Name(s): Honduran Mahogany, Honduras Mahogany,
American Mahogany, Genuine Mahogany, Big-Leaf Mahogany, Brazilian Mahogany.
Common Uses: Honduran Mahogany Wood Bowl Blanks are commonly used for making bowls, spoons, cutting boards, other utensils
- KILN DRIED, MOISTER CONTENT: 8% TO 9%
- This Turning Blanks for woodturnings is supplied by the Exotic Wood Zone which has a collection of some of the finest exotic wood products. Our products are defect-free and we guarantee 100% product satisfaction. We are happy to answer your queries to serve you better.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your selection we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Experience the best exotic woods in the world and build your own product with woodturning supplies.