Buy East Indian Rosewood Turning Wood Blanks/ Pool Cue Blanks/ Spindle Blanks/ Gun Knife Scales With Free Shipping.
- East Indian Rosewood is rare and hard to come by exotic wood species from India. These species are now endangered and are now protected. However, they are exclusively imported by Exotic Wood Zone with CITES permits.
- These woodturning blanks can be used in a lathe to build your dream woodworking designs. The turning blanks can be used to make spindles, table, or other furniture legs, and also for other small turnings of your desires.
- Rosewood species are comparatively difficult to work because of its high density and interlocked nature. However, this piece is air-dried well. Moreover, it glues and finishes well to make an excellent final product.
- Favored for Woodturnings, Wood Projects, Custom Pool Cues, Gun Knife Scales, Bottle Stoppers, Handles, fine furniture and cabinetry, inlays, and musical instruments, turnings, and other small specialty objects.
- Scientific Name: Dalbergia latifolia.
- Common Name(s): East Indian Rosewood, Indian Rosewood, Sonokeling.
Common Uses: East Indian Rosewood Turning Blanks can be used for a variety of different applications. Some common uses include:
Making musical instruments
- Making decorative items
East Indian Rosewood Turning Blanks are a high-quality, durable wood that can be used for a variety of different projects.
- AIR DRIED FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR, MOISTER CONTENT : 9%
- This Turning Blanks for woodturnings is supplied by the Exotic Wood Zone which has a collection of some of the finest exotic wood products. Our products are defect-free and we guarantee 100% product satisfaction. We are happy to answer your queries to serve you better.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your selection we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Turning Blank Specification
- Turning blanks/wood blanks/exotic wood blanks are exotic blanks that are used for wood turning to create an outstanding product such as bowls, burls, spindles, or pens.
- With narrowly interlocked grain, it has small pores which help to resist the termite attacks.
- Due to interlocked grain, the wood contains chalky deposits that will expeditiously dull cutting edges.
- East India Rosewood has its usage at Fine furniture, musical instruments, veneer, turned and other specialty wood objects.
- We are selling varieties of exotic hardwoods with disparate sizes, as shown in the size chart.
- These rare woods are also in distinct combo offers such as 2 pieces combo, 5 pieces combo, 10 pieces combo and can be selected according to your requirement.
- With the help of wood turning lathe or wood lathe and creative woodturning ideas, wooden figures can be made out of these exotic wood.
- Experience the best exotic woods in the world and build your own product with woodturning supplies.
- Browse our other wooden figures of East India Rosewood such as Finger boards, Bridge Blanks, Head plates, Guitar Sets, Bowl Blanks, Knife Blanks, Pepper Mill Blank, Bottle Stopper Blanks, Pen Blank, Lumber, Cutoffs, and so on.
*Picture is for representational purpose only, you will get a similar product
You can choose what size you wantCalifornia Proposition 65 Warning
Cancer and Reproductive Harm