Ask a Question
Buy Honduran Mahogany Bowl Blanks Turning Wood Blanks With Free Shipping.
- Mahogany is a dense wood with dark colors and close grains.
- The density of Mahogany wood adds a great punch and projection to the tone featuring a “woody” character.
- Easy to work with tools and glues well.
- The wood takes a beautiful finish after all the manufacturing process. Hence, it’s popular among small and huge manufacturers.
- These woodturning blanks can be used in a lathe to build your dream woodworking designs. The turning blanks can be used to make spindles, table, or other furniture legs, and also for other small turnings of your desires.
- Favored for Woodturnings, Wood Projects, Custom Pool Cues, Gun Knife Scales, Bottle Stoppers, Handles, fine furniture and cabinetry, inlays, and musical instruments, turnings, and other small specialty objects.
- Scientific Name: Swietenia macrophylla.
- Common Name(s): Honduran Mahogany, Honduras Mahogany,
American Mahogany, Genuine Mahogany, Big-Leaf Mahogany, Brazilian Mahogany.
- AIR DRIED FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR, MOISTER CONTENT: 9%
- This Turning Blanks for woodturnings is supplied by the Exotic Wood Zone which has a collection of some of the finest exotic wood products. Our products are defect-free and we guarantee 100% product satisfaction. We are happy to answer your queries to serve you better.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your selection we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Experience the best exotic woods in the world and build your own product with woodturning supplies.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.