Thin dimensional lumber is one of the most versatile and widely-used building materials in the world. It's available in a variety of sizes and shapes, making it perfect for any project from construction to home improvement.
Thin-dimensional lumber has several key benefits that make it an ideal choice for all kinds of projects.
- The boards are made out of laminated wood veneers and have a thicker cross-section than regular lumber, making it very strong and able to handle heavier loads with ease.
- It is excellent for use in many applications such as framing, flooring, wall sheathing, roofing, decks, fences, etc. As well as being strong and durable, the boards are also lightweight which means that they can be easily moved around or transported to the desired location.
Here Let's have a look at the best 5 Thin-Dimensional Lumbers of Exotic Wood Zone.
- Birdseye Maple is a hardwood, known for its top-notch unique patterning. Commonly sourced from North American trees such as Sugar Maple, Silver Maple, and Red Maple, Birds-eye maple has excellent strength properties with moderate shock resistance and good bending characteristics.
- The beauty of birds-eye maple thin dimensional lumber lies in its ability to be used in a variety of applications while still providing aesthetic beauty due to its unique grain patterns.
- This makes it an excellent choice for applications such as flooring, paneling, veneering, or creating decorative pieces or furniture.
- Black Limba wood, which originates from West Africa is in high demand for use in furniture making and cabinetry.
- Black Limba wood has many desired qualities such as being lightweight yet strong, having fine straight grain, and displaying a natural luster or sheen. It also has excellent durability and strength characteristics.
- Black Limba thin dimensional lumber is an excellent choice of material for a variety of applications due to its beauty, durability, workability, and resistance against rot and insects.
- It adds charm and character to any project while being cost-effective thanks to its availability in many sizes
- Cherry thin dimensional lumber is a type of lumber that has been expertly crafted to be used in a variety of applications. It is well-known for its superior strength and stability, making it an ideal choice for furniture, cabinetry and trim work.
- With proper care, this type of wood can last for generations and become a cherished heirloom piece passed down through generations.
- Cocobolo is an exotic wood renowned for its beautiful dark yellow to red and brown hue. The wood is initially soft and lightweight but becomes increasingly dense with age.
- Cocobolo thin dimensional lumber offers a unique combination of beauty, durability, strength, and stability perfect for both fine art projects as well as functional items requiring performance standards.
- Padauk thin-dimensional lumber is a type of hardwood that is commonly used in the construction industry. It is valued for its strength, durability, and visually pleasing appearance.
- Padauk has a fine to medium texture with a grain that is typically straight and even, though it can sometimes be slightly interlocked or wavy.
- Padauk thin-dimensional lumber offers a beautiful aesthetic result due to its attractive coloration and grain patterning which can be highlighted by various finishing techniques such as oiling or burnishing.
- This type of wood also takes stains well if you want to change the natural coloration or add more depth or contrast to your project’s look.
Get your Best Wooden Collections from Exotic Wood Zone!