There is a special kind of beauty that can be found in quarter sawn maple. Its rich, aromatic wood grain is unmistakable, and it has a unique texture that makes it a popular choice for guitar back and side and other home décor pieces.
In this blog post, we will discuss the qualities and features of quarter sawn maple, as well as its many benefits. If you are considering using this beautiful wood in your next project, read on!
Let’s head to an introduction to Quarter sawn maple for those who don’t know
- Quarter sawn maple is a type of wood that is cut into thin strips, or quarters, and then sawed into smaller pieces.
- This method of cutting produces a more consistent grain pattern and also allows for a greater variety of coloration.
- The Beautiful grains makes it a good choice for Guitar Back and Side
- It is often used in furniture construction because it is both strong and durable
- It is also a popular choice for flooring, cabinets, and other woodworking projects.
- One of the most notable features of quarter sawn maple is its unique grain pattern.
- When cut properly, the grain of quarter sawn maple will appear as a series of interlocking rings.
- In addition to its unique grain pattern, quarter sawn maple also has a wide range of coloration.
Quarter sawn maple is a fantastic choice for your next woodworking project. It is unique, durable, and versatile. If you are looking for something different than the standard woods, quarter sawn maple is the way to go. You won’t be disappointed! For all of your exotic wood needs, visit Exotic Wood Zone. We have a wide selection of quarter sawn maple and other beautiful woods available for purchase. visit our website to purchase today!