Ask a Question
Buy Gaboon Ebony Bowl Blanks Turning Wood Blanks With Free Shipping.
- Scientific Name: Diospyros crassiflora.
- Common Name(s): Gaboon Ebony, African Ebony, Nigerian Ebony, Cameroon Ebony.
- It’s a high-quality wood which is very hard and strong. This makes ebony as one of the highly demanded woods in the market.
- Ceylon Ebony, Gaboon Ebony, Mun Ebony, and Macassar Ebony are few of the particular species under Ebony.
- It is an extremely hard, dense, and heavy wood, with a very fine texture.
- Ebony is rated as being very durable, with good resistance to termites and other insects.
- Finishes well, and polishes to a high luster. Responds well to steam bending.
- AIR DRIED, MOISTER CONTENT: 13%
- This Turning Blanks for woodturnings is supplied by the Exotic Wood Zone which has a collection of some of the finest exotic wood products. Our products are defect-free and we guarantee 100% product satisfaction. We are happy to answer your queries to serve you better.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your selection we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Experience the best exotic woods in the world and build your own product with woodturning supplies.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.