Buy Fiddleback Honduran Mahogany Wood Turning Blanks/Spindle Blanks/ Wood Blocks .
Perfect for all your DIY decorating, woodturning, and craft projects.
Genuine Honduran Mahogany
- Favored for custom pool cues, gun knife scales, fine furniture and cabinetry, inlays, and musical instruments, turnings, and other small specialty objects
- KILN DRIED, MOISTER CONTENT: 9%
- This Turning Blanks for woodturning is supplied by the Exotic Wood Zone which has a collection of some of the finest exotic wood products. Our products are defect-free and we guarantee 100% product satisfaction. We are happy to answer your queries to serve you better.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your selection we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Common uses: Used for the making of tool handles, candlesticks, egg cups, knobs, lamps, rolling pins, cylindrical boxes, Christmas ornaments, bodkins, knitting needles, needle cases, thimbles, pens, chessmen
Turning Blank Specification
- Turning blanks/wood blanks/exotic wood blanks are exotic blanks that are used for woodturning to create an outstanding product such as bowls, burls, spindles, or pens.
- We are selling varieties of exotic hardwoods with disparate sizes, as shown in the size chart.
- These rare woods are also in distinct combo offers such as 2 pieces combo, 5 pieces combo, 10 pieces combo and can be selected according to your requirement.
- With the help of woodturning lathe or wood lathe and creative woodturning ideas, wooden figures can be made out of these exotic wood.
- Experience the best exotic woods in the world and build your own product with woodturning supplies.
- Browse our other wooden figures of Curly Flame Fiddleback Mahogany.
*Picture is for representational purpose only, you will get a similar productCalifornia Proposition 65 Warning
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, what type of mahogany is your "Curly Flame Fiddleback Mahogany Turning Blanks". Is it genuine mahogany or African mahogany or another type?
Curly Flame Fiddleback Mahogany is Geniune Mahogany
1) Are these sizes true sizes?
Yes, these sizes are True. The Measurements that you see are what you will be getting. For example, if it says 2" x 2" x 12” then that's the exact size you will be getting. However, If you ask, it will be planned or jointed. Then the answer is no. It will be rough sawn cut sizes.
2) Are these kiln-dried or air-dried
80 percent of our stock is kiln-dried. The stock that is not kiln dried is East Indian Rosewood, Gaboon Ebony, and Black palm. Leopardwood that's 2” and above is not kiln dried. We normally sell this kiln-dried. But the current stock is not kiln dried.
3) What is Moisture?
Kiln-dried are mostly between 8-10 percent. We are located in St. Louis, Missouri so we have high humidity and hence our moisture is high. Air-dried varies mostly by 12-15 percent.
4) Are these Quarter Cut or Rift sawn or Flat sawn?
This varies. However, 100 percent of our back and sides, neck blanks, and fingerboards are Quarter cut and book matched except Birdseye maple.
5) Are these rough cuts?
Yes, most of our lumber, luthier products, turning blanks, bowl blanks,