Buy High Quality Bracewood Blanks For Acoustic Guitars With Free Shipping.
You Will Get 10 Pieces In One Pack
You can select what species you want to buy, We sell Honduran Mahogany, Basswood, Hard Maple, Spanish Cedar and Walnut
Dimensions are approximate:
20" Or 508mm Length x 2" Or 50mm Width x 3/4" Or 19mm Thickness
- Great for luthier, guitar maker DIY material.
- Each pieces are Air Dried and ready to use
- This Pictures Are Only A Sample Piece. You will get similar products closer to what shown on the photo.
- We are selling defect-free Bracewoods
- Quality Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
- Free Shipping
| Honduran Mahogany
- Common Name(s): Honduran Mahogany, Honduras Mahogany, American Mahogany, Genuine Mahogany, Big-Leaf Mahogany, Brazilian Mahogany.
- Scientific Name: Swietenia macrophylla.
- Mahogany is the most commonly used tonewood in guitar production.
- Mahogany is a dense wood with dark colors and close grains.
- The density of Mahogany wood adds a great punch and projection to the tone featuring a “woody” character.
- Easy to work with tools and glues well.
- The wood takes a beautiful finish after all the manufacturing process. Hence, it’s popular among small and huge manufacturers.
- Common Name(s): Basswood, American Basswood, Lime, Linden
- Scientific Name: Tilia americana
- Easy to work, being very soft and light. Perhaps one of the most suitable wood species for hand carving. Basswood also glues and finishes well
- Common Name(s): Hard maple, sugar maple, rock maple.
- Scientific Name: Acer saccharum
|Spanish Red Cedar
- Common Name(s): Spanish Cedar, Cedro
- Scientific Name: Cedrela odorata
- Spanish Cedar is easy to work with both hand and machine tools. However, due to its low density and softness
- Common Name(s): Walnut, Black Walnut, American Walnut
- Scientific Name: Juglans nigra
- Walnut Wood is typically dark brown in color with some tan colored sapwood. This species is hard, dense and straight grained and medium texture.
- Glues, stains, and finishes well, (though walnut is rarely stained). Responds well to steam bending.
||16.4 x 11.6 x 1 inches
||2.72 x 0.39 x 5.71 in
|Item model number
||Mac OS X
||802.11abg, 802.11 A/C, 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11A