Pack Of 5 Birds Eye Maple Guitar Fingerboard Blank
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
Buy Birdseye Maple Guitar Luthier Fingerboards/Banjo Fretboard Blank.
Choose Your Package Dimension : 12" x 2" x 3/8"- Ukulele
20" x 2-3/4" x 3/8"- Classical/Steel String
Package Quantity - 5 Piece
- Scientific Name: Acer
- Quality Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
- KILN-DRIED, READY TO BE USED
- MOISTER CONTENT: 8 TO 9%
- Our products are defect-free and we guarantee 100% product satisfaction. We are happy to answer your queries to serve you better.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your selection we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Note: This sale price is for five piece. This Picture Is Only A Sample Piece. You Will Get Almost Same Piece
1) Are these sizes true sizes?
Yes, these sizes are True. The Measurements that you see are what you will be getting. For example, if it says 2" x 2" x 12” then that's the exact size you will be getting. However, If you ask, it will be planned or jointed. Then the answer is no. It will be rough sawn cut sizes.
2) Are these kiln-dried or air-dried
80 percent of our stock is kiln-dried. The stock that is not kiln dried is East Indian Rosewood, Gaboon Ebony, and Black palm. Leopardwood that's 2” and above is not kiln dried. We normally sell this kiln-dried. But the current stock is not kiln dried.
3) What is Moisture?
Kiln-dried are mostly between 8-10 percent. We are located in St. Louis, Missouri so we have high humidity and hence our moisture is high. Air-dried varies mostly by 12-15 percent.
4) Are these Quarter Cut or Rift sawn or Flat sawn?
This varies. However, 100 percent of our back and sides, neck blanks, and fingerboards are Quarter cut and book matched except Birdseye maple.
5) Are these rough cuts?
Yes, most of our lumber, luthier products, turning blanks, bowl blanks, etc are all rough