Specialized Coco Coir/Coco Peat Bricks- 100% Natural Compressed Coco Peat Bricks For Blueberry Projects With Grow Bags
3.2 kg to 3.4 kg bricks in grow bag. Made with 100% natural and organic coconut by-products.
Specially made for blueberry seeds
3 Layer Packing
Compressed Bricks - Coco Coir, Coco Peat, Coir Pith
Expand to 27 liter
Retains water efficiently
Excellent cation exchange capacity prevents the leaching of nutrients
100% Organic Coco Coir Bricks- 100% Natural Compressed Coco Peat Brick Coconut Fiber Substrate with Low EC & pH Balance
Enhance Root Growth for Herbs, Flowers, House Plants, vegetables
Grow bag details
Size: 30 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm; bag volume 27 liters
The bag has drain holes, UV protected for 5 years minimum with black inside and white outside
We provide customized grow bags, please contact us for details
Benefits of composted coir pith
- The addition of composted coir dust improves soil texture, structure and tilth, sandy soil become more compact and clayey soil become more arable
- It improves the soil aggregation
- It improves the water holding capacity (more than 5 times its dry weight) contributing towards increased soil moisture.
- The bulk density of both the sub surface (15-30 cm) soil is reduced to considerable extent with the application composted coir pith.
- Composted coir dust contains all plant nutrient elements and it can provide a supplemental effect along with inorganic fertilizers.
- There is improvement in cation exchange capacity of soils, where composted coir pith is applied.
- Coir pith compost application increased the soil native microflora because of addition of humid materials.
- Ammonification, nitrification and nitrogen fixation are increased due to improved microbiological activity.
Nutritive value of raw and composted coir pith compost
|Parameters||Raw coir pith (%)||Composted coir pith (%)|